A few weeks ago, I discovered the Hemingway Daiquiri. This drink, also known as the Papa Doble, is reportedly Ernest Hemingway's libation of choice (hence the moniker). After doing some experimenting with this classic cocktail, Jordan and I have come up with a delicious version of our own. You definitely have to try it and let us know what you think.
- 3 oz White Rum
- 1/2 oz. Maraschino Liqueur (DO NOT substitute cherry liqueur, they are VERY different.)
- 1 oz. Fresh Squeezed Grapefruit juice (we used Ruby Red)
- 1 1/2 oz. Fresh Squeezed Lime juice- 1 1/2 oz. Simple Syrup
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker
- Shake Well
- Before you pour your drink, sprinkle just a tiny bit of sugar over the ice. This will cute the sour.
Make sure you are a part of this great GIVEAWAY!!