Image Map

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sit-Down Style Session Link-Up...

Laura from I Do deClaire and I are excited to present you with this month's Sit-Down Style Session featured blogger: Leah from EatPrayWearLove.  Leah has a fantastic sense of style and has one of the best blogs out there.  She is gorgeous, a complete fashionista and has the most adorable personality.  We just love her to pieces.  Without further ado here she is.

1. Describe your style in 3 words:
Changes.Every.Day

2.  Why did you start blogging?
When I started blogging I had no idea what I was doing or why I was doing it.  I work in Real Estate, which is such a demanding profession, and I just needed a creative outlet; a break from the daily grind.  When I started EatPrayWearLove, it was a place to share my thoughts, outfits and favorite recipes on my own little online journal.  Looking back at posts from early onis actually pretty embarrassing! but also pretty amazing to see how far EatPrayWearLove has come.  I've always viewed fashion as my preferred art form, so it's natural at EPWL evolved into a fashion focused blog.  I can't paint or draw well, but I can style an outfit and set the stage for who I want to be at day.  I just love that!

3.  What do you like most about blogging and what are your goals for the future?
In a word: community!  I am so blown away by all you blogger babes.  Your support, encouragement, the fact that you choose to come back post after post to see what's going to in my world...man, I'm just humbled by it.  Thank you!  I also love the daily dose of inspiration I get from being a part of the blogging world.  My style has surely evolved as a result of her amazing women I follow.  EatPrayWearLove allows me to share my personal style, while still allowing me the opportunity to share the occasional recipe and random happenings in his little life of mine, and I love that my ability to create hasn't been "put in a box" or limited to one thing.  As for my future goals, I am really excited to see where EatPrayWearLove is headed.  To see how far it's come in he past year, is super encouraging to me and it's future.  I'm just excited for the future, whatever it may hold!  And if it holds a front row ticket  to NYFW, I wouldn't be opposed ;)

4.  What are your 3 favorite looks and why?
:::Original Post HERE:::

This "boho" look is probably my favorite look of all time-and surprisingly so because it's actually quite different than how I normally dress! Which I guess is why it appeals to me so much... This look just feels creative and relaxed, while still feeling fashionable. I like to think I'm channeling my inner Mary-Kate Olsen when I wear it.

:::Original Post HERE:::

Lace + Camo:  I love the feminine, yet edgy look of pairing lace with camo.  Also, these shoes are out of this world fab.  Love them!

:::Original Post HERE:::

The Fedora:  I love this look because it's appropriate for pretty much any occasion.  I feel like it is one of those transitional oufits that's suitable for day-to-night wear.  Also, being a curly haired girl, Fedora's are a lifesaver on a bad hair day!

5.  When not blogging, what do you like to do?
I became a total yogi last year!! #namaste ;)  But most nights you can find me mixing it up in the kitchen or curled up on the couch with my Mr. and a good glass of red wine in hand.

6.  You can only shop at one store for the rest of your life...Where would it be?
If I had to choose just one, I would DEF have to go with Target...  They always seem to be up to date with the current styles, and have a little bit of something for everyone.  They are constantly partnering with expensive designers to bring affordable prices to us budget-minded girls, and I literally have to tell myself to walk away from the Nate Berkus home decor section every time I'm in there!! (if I bring home another decorative pillow, my husband will kill me!!)  Overall, their variety and affordable prices just can't be beat.
Sit-Down Style Session


5 comments:

  1. Love these features so much!! Beautiful looks :) Thanks for sharing.

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just linked up! Love Leah's style :)

    Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful girl! love her style!

    Jessi
    http://www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leah sounds adorable. I love your Style Sessions and will link up my next outfit, Jenn. =)

    Have a Great Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete