Image Map

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Snowed In...

Top: JCrewJacket: JCrew old (similar HERE)Jeans: JCrew oldWedges: Steve Madden oldGlasses: Oliver PeoplesGloves: Target

It's amazing what a little bit of snow and ice can do to the state of Georgia.  I managed to get two days off of work, due to the 4" of snowy goodness that covered my town.  I am not going to lie, being "trapped" in a little cabin with my best friend and fur baby was a blast (the round the clock cocktails weren't to bad either). Were you affected by the winter storm?
Happy Tuesday!

20 comments:

  1. Love that coat! And the mustard yellow is gorgeous!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mint and yellow....such a fun combo!! And 4" of snow in Georgia??? This winter has been nuts!! Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the cutest and brightest snow bunny around. I love your coat and pants. The combination of a pastel color with a bright one is genius.

    I had a friend who used to live in GA who also lived in MI for 2 years and couldn't stand the cold. She said that GA people wouldn't survive more than 2-3 inches of snow. I am glad you had a great day off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My mixing the colors was kind of an accident but I ended up loving it!
      And yes! Us Georgia folks can't handle any kind if winter weather! Lol

      Delete
  4. I never would have thought to pair these colors but it's so fun and cute! Great idea!
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  5. im dying over that blue wool jacket! such a beautiful color on u!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the mustard and seafoam together! Seafoam? Baby blue? Either way it looks so good against the snow and together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE the color of your coat and how well it goes with those mustard pants! Super cool color combo!

    happymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color combination of mint and yellow. You look so fresh and ready for spring!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I love this color combination! And I have to say - I haven't gotten a snow day yet this year so I am a little bit jealous :)

    ReplyDelete