Image Map

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sit-Down Style Session Link-Up...

Leah from EatPrayWearLove and I are excited to present you with this month's Sit-Down Style Session's featured blogger: Londyn from BlogFashion.  Londyn has a wonderful sense of style, is drop dead gorgeous and is expecting a perfect little one!  We are in love with her blog and think she is fantastic
1.  Describe your style in 3 words.
Feminine, Flirty, Fun
2.  Why did you start blogging?
This blog started as a way to inspire, be inspired, and keep connected with my professional fashionista friends who I couldn't see every day.  As a result, it grew into a fashion passion for me!  While I'm by no means couture or extreme with my style choices, my hope is to inspire women like me (those of us not on a runway!) to be themselves, embrace fashion, and feel their best every day.
3. What do you like most about blogging and what are your goals for the future?
I adore blogging because it's such a great creative outlet and an amazing way to connect with people all over the world!  In my demanding and conservative work life, I don't think anyone would imagine this is one of the things I do in my spare time.  While my blog focuses mainly on fashion, I also get to share about life in general - everything form fitness, cooking and recipes, style tips and tricks, random daily musings, and overall living life to the fullest.  As for the future - I have a little one on the way, so that's definitely the main focus.  Hopefully I can balance a challenging career, blogging/style, staying fit, managing a home, as well as keeping a hubby and new baby in tact...God, help me... New goal just determined: make it through each day with a smile on my face and a happy family, as for the rest...we'll see.
4.  Pick 3 favorite outfits and describe why they are your favorite.

:::Original Post HERE:::
Blue:  I love this outfit, mainly because of the color!  I always think clothing should be a reflection of the person - so I love to embrace bold, bright, and lively colors, since that's what I hope to represent myself.  I also love how embellishment and a few accessories can really complete a look.
:::Original Post HERE:::
Yellow:  This look is certainly not my norm, but I love it because it was just so much fun!  What girl doesn't want to wear sky high heels, see thru lace a bustier?!?!  Okay, maybe it's just me...but either way it was such a flirty look that I fell in love with a bit myself.
:::Original Post HERE:::

PolkaDot:  I love to mix and match patterns, so I had to have a pattern mixing pic as on of my fave looks.  This look is particularly one of my faves because it embodies what I often do to get the most out of my wardrobe - incorporate work wear with my non-work attire.  A blazer + a mini skirt = fabulous!
5.  When not blogging, what do you like to do?
In addition to blogging, I'm a busy professional working in "Corporate American."  My career is certainly a passion for me and takes up a majority of my daylight (and sometimes night) hours.  In my spare time, I love spending time with my hubby and family - just relaxing, being outside, eating and cooking together.  I also love to read, exercise, travel and (of course!) shop.
6.  You can only shop at one store for the rest of your life...Where would it be?
Oh...Lord...this question is really too hard to answer, but I'm going to go with my current fave which is ASOS.com.  Not only do they have fun, trendy, bold, and affordable clothing options, but they have great maternity options, so in my current state that's a must have.


 

2 comments:

  1. You guys are so sweet :) I really appreciate the hightlight and love your blogs too!!

    ps. can tell I was responding to this interview late at night... "Corporate American..." LOL - at least, you know what I meant :)

    ~Londyn
    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Londyn and her style. She is one of the very first 5 bloggers I ever found and followed. Started reading her since Fall 2009 and never looked back. Great feature. =) She always looks AMAZING, SMASHING HOT!! Love it.

    I will link up soon. =)

    ReplyDelete