Image Map

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Uniquely You Campaign...

I am so excited to be teaming up with Modcloth in the Uniquely You Campaign.  The lovely Beach Blanket Bingo One Piece was the item that they asked me to style, and I couldn't be more excited, because I have a beach trip coming up soon.  I selected an adorable cobalt headband to hold back those fly-aways from that beach breeze and fabulous cat-eye sunglasses to protect my eyes from the rays.  After spending the day on the beach,  an adorable sundressneutral wedges, and a gorgeous tote (to match my headband of course) would allow me to transition to a casual night out.  What do you think? How would you style this lovely suit?


1 comment:

  1. OMG that swimsuit is gorgeous. I love the retro feel and you styled it perfectly. Goes so well with the retro headband, sunglasses & dress.

    P.S. I miss the Style Swap link-up, already. =(


    Enjoy the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete