Image Map

Monday, March 24, 2014

The Bowery...

Dress: MONROWJacket: Rag & BoneBooties: AshSunglasses: Tom Ford

I hope y'all had a fantastic weekend!  To be honest, I feel like I was going nonstop all weekend, and I could totally use another couple days off. Anyway, can we talk about this jacket for a second?  I am totally in love! First of all, the color is amazing, and the shape is perfect.  To make an already fabulous jacket better, the sleeves can be unzipped to create an amazing vest.  Rag & Bone, you did it again.  This is why you are my favorite.
Happy Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Yes, can I please have a weekend to recover from the weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I am in absolute love with that jacket. It is perfection I agree. I have a Faux Leather Olive Green Jacket but love yours more. And that little Gray Dress fits you so beautifully. I want to recreate this, Jenn. =)

    Enjoy your Monday. And I feel the same about the weekend, though I have no days off as a mom. But seriously I could wish a couple more days to just sleep in a little more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see you recreate this look!! Thanks for the sweet words!!

      Delete
  3. Love the olive colored moto jacket! Such a nice spin on that cut.

    Sequins&Stilettos


    ReplyDelete