Image Map

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Andie...














Top: Target (basic tank)Blazer: JCrewPants: JCrewHeels: JCrewBag: Kate Spade

Have you tried JCrew's Andie chino yet?  If not, I thoroughly suggest you run, not walk, to the nearest store and get these pants.  They are a wonderfully cut pair of chinos with the perfect amount of stretch and comfort.  I may have to get every color available.
Happy Thursday!






PS.... Don't Forget to Enter the "Fall Into Place" Giveaway!

Linking Up With: Perfectly Coutured , Penniless Socialite, Ruby Girl Blog, Simply Just Lovely, Vodka Infused Lemonade



18 comments:

  1. Love love those pants! Great outfit girl :)

    Xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pants.I've been debating getting them. They look fabulous on you.


    Dont' forget to stop by and link up today for my Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link Up.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is EXACTLY how I feel about the cafe capri. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous look and I love that bag!
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that blazer and the bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tip about the Andie! ;) They are super flattering on you and so fun with the stripe.

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have the best outfits! I've been a cafe capri girl, but I am going to have to try the Andie chinos! Thanks for the tip! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday!

    xoxo Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh girl...I love love love these Chinos. You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another Great Blazer Jenn and your new Chinos are Fantastic. You got some great Arm Candy, too. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest! I love reading your comments!! :)

      Delete