Image Map

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Peplum...







































Top: TJ Maxx find (similar here)Pants: Gap (similar here)Heels: JCrew old (similar here)Bag: Tory BurchNecklace: JCrewSunglasses: Cole Haan

See…. I told you that I am obsessed with leather this fall. I was very excited and a little nervous when I found this peplum top at TJ Maxx. It combines my new found love for leather with a style top that I think looks very flattering on a number of figures. Although I love this top, I am still pretty new to this type of cut, and I find myself slightly insecure in regards to peplum styling. What are your thoughts?
Happy Wednesday!

PS Friday is the 3rd Anniversary for the wonderful online deal site Groopdealz. Everyday this week the site will be having special deals to celebrate the occasion. Make sure you stop by each day to check out the specials!! Plus an amazing giveaway, the rules are as follows...






































My favorite deal of the day:




/// Don't forget about the"Fall into Place" Giveaway!///










35 comments:

  1. this whole outfit is stunning! the leather peplum is awesome!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking that outfit. Love that top!!!!

    xo
    Mel
    I Pink i Love You

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, you look so great!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! I would wear it in a second!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style!

    http://kendamichelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous look! Loving the camo/leather combo! And love how you softened the look a little with dainty silver heels! Stunning!

    Bold Subtlety

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this look on you. That statement necklace with the black peplum top is amazing. I have been lusting for a necklace like that! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this look! The leather peplum is a perfect blend of feminine and harsh! Gorgeous!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking amazing in peplum. Everything goes so well together. This is such an amazing and statement outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Such a sweet thing to say!! Thanks so much

      Delete
  10. Love the peplum top with the camo skinnies. Just wanted to let you know that you were featured in my favourite looks from last week link up. Don't forget to link up every thursday. Hope to see you today.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit and TJMaxx find!!!
    xoxo
    Lee
    Everyday Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for linking up today. Hope to see you next Thursday.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are rocking this look! Love the metallic heels with the camo! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday :)

    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look like such a polished badass here! :) I'm nt a fan of peplum myself, but you look great in that silhouette.

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love this look. It super cute, and I especially like the leather peplum top.

    http://sophistikated1992.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is another look of yours I am loving and pinning. I finally bought a Black Peplum Top. I need some Skinny Camo Pants, now. =)

    ReplyDelete