Image Map

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

More Leather...



































































 







Top: TargetBlazer: JCrewPants: JCrewWedges: JCrewBag: Tory Burch old (similar color here)Hat: JCrew

Now that it is officially fall, it is socially acceptable to wear warmer clothing.  It may still be 70-80 degrees in Georgia, but I am going to use a "Fall Preview" to justify my sweating.  Ready or not, the leather, wool and flannel are coming out.
Happy Tuesday!



Linking Up With:


20 comments:

  1. Love this look and I really love that hat!! :)

    Xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that mustard blazer on you! And, it's still pretty hot here in KY too...so I won't be wearing fall clothes for awhile.

    Have a great day!
    Grace
    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This heat is killing me. I am dying for socks and tights!!

      Delete
  3. Love your entire outfit! Gorgeous!

    When you get a chance, I would love it if you stopped by my blog too!!

    http://diaryofabrwneyedgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this look is so cute! i wish i could pull off the baseball cap trend, but it looks fabulous on you!

    xoxo,
    Alicia / River City Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia, I am sure you would look adorable in a cap!

      Delete
  5. Wow I can't even tell that it's still hot there! You pulled off the fall preview perfectly! And your photos are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cap!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh what a gorgeous combination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are incredible girl!! And I'm totally jealous of your gorgeous blazer...
    Thanks for linking up :)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is stunning! Love the mustard blazer for fall.

    Lauren
    styleofonesown.com

    ReplyDelete