Image Map

Friday, September 13, 2013

Sit-Down Style Session #1...

 

Lauren and I are so happy to present this month's Sit-Down Style Session featured blogger! *drumroll please* It's Jessi of Haircut and General Attitude! Not only is Jessi absolutely gorgeous and oh-so-stylish, she is also one of the sweetest bloggers you will meet.
  
1. Describe your style in 3 words:
Girly, fun and a bit vintage!

2. Why did you start blogging?
I've always been interested in the world of beauty and over the last few years I started to really LOVE fashion. I loved playing in my closet and creating outfit. I discovered style blogging and started following a few great blogs like Delightfully Tacky and Selective Potential. I felt like this was my place. My sweet Hubby told me to go for it and really helped me find the courage to get started. I jumped into this new world knowing nothing and I learn and improve  more every day. I truly love it!

3. What do you like best about blogging and what are your goals for the future?
I like getting to share what I create and being part of such an awesome community! I love getting inspiration from other bloggers and hopefully inspiring a few people myself. I love all the friends I've made and all the opportunities that have come along. I hope to keep perfecting my blog, the design, the photography, etc. I hope to keep meeting new friends and inspiring people and I hope to one day go to New York Fashion Week! Now THAT would be awesome.

4. Pick 3 favorite outfits and describe why they are your favorite.

It's feminine and romantic. SO me. I love the textures, the tulle and the pearl shoulders. -original post-



It's comfy while still keeping stylish. I love the combo of a graphic sweater over a frilly collared blouse--and any excuse to wear leggings in public! -original post-


This one is one of those fun looks that just came together with a little playing in the closet! I love wearing shorts over black tights and this cardi (borrowed from a friend) was too darling! Plus, I'm kind of obsessed with my cute rain boots. -original post-

5. When not blogging what do you do?
I love seeking adventure with my darling Hubby and exploring new places. I like depressing music, funny movies, craft nights and nighttime runs. I also work full time at a bank, but that's boring, you don't want to know that. ;)

6. You can only shop at one store the rest of your life... What would it be?
This is way too unfair... Honestly, I don't think I could! But if I HAD to choose I'm thinking ModCloth would be a good choice! They have a huge selection, and lots of fun, unique pieces to choose from. Plus, they've kinda got my style down pat.


 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 


Thanks so much, Jessi! Be sure to stop by Jessi's blog for more of this gorgeous girl and her oh so fresh style!

Happy Friday!




2 comments: